- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Assess clients’ overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Calculate clients’ available monthly income to meet debt obligations.
- Interview clients by telephone or in person to gather financial information.
- Explain loan information to clients, such as available loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.
- Obtain and compile copies of hire applicants’ credit histories, financial statements, and clients identification documents.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for hire purchase applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of hire purchase and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Review Hire Purchase agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of products and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent hire purchase.
- Explain agreement information to clients, such as available hire purchase and loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.
- Record maintenance of client’s cheques.
- Follow up on pending loans and delayed client payments.
- Any other operational task assigned by line manager.
- Ditributor of different types of loans
- Assessing and verifying the client’s financial information through CIBIL, KYC and other essential parameters.
- Examine, evaluate, or process the loan applications.
- Helping the client get through complex loan process and further disbursement of the loan.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Responsible for 1800 active accounts –(nationally, including major accounts Coles Myer & Woolworths).
- Forecasting of weekly cash flow and weekly debtors reports.
- Develop key processes and implementing procedures in the department.
- Maintain the accuracy of the GL sub-ledger so that it adequately reflects level of debt outstanding.
- Attend regular credit meetings with other companies in industry.
- Organise payment schedule with debtor.
- Maintenance of accounts, customer service enquires.