senior finance associate
- Creation of vendor and customer master data.
- Preparing daily reports of Vendor & Customer Maintenance.
- Preparing daily audit report for vendor and customer master records.
- Analyzing of Payment rejections & unsolved issues.
- Follow ups done with Vendor on rejected payments.
- Linking Vendor & Customer accounts.
- Bank data maintenance in master data.
- Identifying the type vendors and adding them based on their nature by inputting accurate data.
- Ensuring and verifying that the payments are released on time by creating or modifying the vendors within given period of time.
- Contact with the vendor and ensure that the payment of invoices is completed within a timely manner and in accordance with payment terms.
- Analyzing and removing the payment block of the invoices.
- Identifying invoices that are overdue or have not been received.
- Working on vendor invoice management.
- Clearing return checks by identifying the reason for rejection and correcting the errors by contacting suppliers and reissuing the payments.
- Interaction with Vendors, Customers and Business Units to solve queries.
- Performing Audit checks on all Vendor & Customer related modifications.
- Solving Vendor and Customer related pending queries.
- Credit limits updation.
- Payroll and Billings
- Reconcillations of Accounts
- Monitoring and Updating Spending Report
- Responsible to monitor daily work flow status.
- Reviewed and processed high volume of payables.
- Reviewed and resolved outstanding balances with vendors.
- Recorded daily deposits.
- Applied payments.