finance executive (ap & claims)
- To prepare monthly & quarterly reconciliation for the department.
- Generate and update the GRIR (Goods received Invoice received) report for the open PO to ensure all the invoices being processed and paid on time.
- Process & audit the Employee’s expense claim monthly.
- Participated in P2P (Procure to Pay) Transformation Project and this has awarded as the best practice in SEAA in 2014.
senior finance executive
- Assisted in preparation of financial reports and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to recognize actual results.
- Assisted in limited review, due diligence and tax audit.
- Coordinated with the team at the time of merger and provided required support.
- Responsible for drafting reply to department’s notices, preparation of various documents that will be submitted to tax authorities and appearing before the tax authorities.
- Filing and preparation of various returns like GST and TDS.
- Monitor case laws, amendments and understand its impact on business.
- Attending sessions on GST and educating team about recent updates and amendments.
- Checking of PPT & shortlist of the Property for sharing with NHQ for finalization.
- Verification of form 1B, preparing data of 1B & sending them for approval for NHQ.
- Taking follow up for pending 1B, Agreement status.
- Maintained the accurate records of Documents, Address, Pin Code, and Latitude & Longitude of the JIO POINTS.
- Creating client invoices and maintaining sheets for the financial reports to be created efficiently.
- Ensuring discharge of monthly tax liabilities and Initiating tax payments.
- Preparation of annual GST returns, reconciliation of revenue, purchase, output & Input with financials, follow up of unavailable input credits with the suppliers and to deal with customer query on GST.
- Ensuring optimal utilization of GST input credit.
- Generated loan leads from open market and through different channels and developed, maintained relationship with clients for repeat business
- Examined, evaluated and processed loan applications
- Meeting clients, verify documents, process file & coordinating for sanction /disbursement of loan, personalized service to clients
- Coordinating with agency resources and doing the call planning for better resolution, ensuring appropriate support to the agency on difficult cases
- Ensuring prior approvals in repo cases & helping the agency manage repo related issues.
- Handling collection/repo related customer service issues/escalations
- Coordinating with legal team for initiating legal actions against chronic defaulters