- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Performed all Accounting and bookkeeping duties including supervising staff and overseeing Administration department.
- Performed personal bookkeeping services for owners.
- Prepared company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Lodgement and Compliance with all statutory and Regulatory bodies.
- Preparing budgets and cash flows statements and IFRS reporting.
- Introducing the finance team to the treasury management system (TM5).
- Providing corporate reports to the controlling team of Gazprom Germania GmbH.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and nonorganizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Prepare trial balances of books of EAST AFRICAN COUNTRY (TANZANIA).
- Prepare monthly Value Added Tax Returns of east African based companies.
- Prepare monthly Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Returns of east African based companies.
- Prepare monthly National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Returns of east African based companies.
- Compiled general ledger entries.
- Processing of payroll and related local returns (currently South Africa only, may extend to include Angola)
- Updating of cash book and posting of cash transactions
- Bank reconciliation and other balance sheet reconciliations (Lead Schedules) monthly.
- Ensuring adherence to internal processes and controls
- Full management of the Balance Sheet to ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities
- Cash Flow forecasting on a weekly basis
- Customer Invoicing and Credit Control