- Financial officer for Edu Syria I, II, and III projects that are funded by The European Union.
- Reviewing, auditing and approving Partner’s claims.
- Salaries Issuance.
- Claims payments.
- Design and issuance of forms and template -procedures- for financial claims, mileage claim, living allowances for students, cash receipts, reports to project manager, etc.
- Prepare quarterly and yearly financial reports to European Union.
- Design and implement policies and procedure manuals for the AUP project, which has been elected to be used as a benchmark for all other projects in the GJU.
- Prepare Budgets and Forecast and analyze any variances when compared to actual.
- Project controls implementation and reporting any needed enhancements.
- Review and redesign financial policies.
- Member of the acceptance committee, which approves students whom are granted funds.
- Aid and assist in auditing other GJU projects, through reviewing contracts and assuring the consistency with the GJU policies and issuing a detailed final report.
- Other tasks from the accounting department that included auditing accounts and reviewing Journal entries.
- Kept up-to-date and accurate funding accounts for internal departments, key programs and special projects.
- Checked payroll, vendor payments, commissions and other accounting disbursements for accuracy and compliance.
junior financial officer
- Perform all accounting Perform check and oversight function of all incoming invoices and financial liquidations related to financing agreements, local subsidies, consultancy contracts, procurement of goods and services.
- Liaises with GIZ and co-funding Projects on compliance issues related to financial contracts/ agreements and regular journal processing.
- Support in budget preparation & checking for projects funded from GIZ/PDP and European Union delegation in Egypt.
- Monthly financial monitoring for projects disbursements and making special financial reports and spreadsheets about projects financial situation.
- Assist in establishing Financial Monitoring Information System for projects financial reporting and follow up projects budgets and expenditures.
- Follows up with the Grantees to deliver the monthly / quarterly / annually expenditure reports timely.
- Support internal and external audits and Ensure compliance with GIZ’s rules and regulations.
financial officer/operations manager
- Supervising Financial and Inventory clerks as well as Maintenance Helpers to control the financial records
- Maintained records of purchase Orders, inventory Control, accounts receivables, accounts payable, and financial deposits and basic bookkeeping.
- Customer sales of musical instruments, ordering of instruments and related products for school districts.
- Financial Administrator