- Selling various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- Seeking out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Selecting company that offers type of coverage requested by client to underwrite policy.
- Member of the Fidelity Financial Consultant Program (FFCP). The FFCP focuses on delivering comprehensive financial planning as a part of our commitment to exceptional client service.
- Marketed services by asking for referrals from current clients; met prospects at community functions; responded to inquiries; developed promotions; presented financial planning seminars.
- Assessed clients’ financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluated risk tolerance.
- Developed financial strategies by guiding clients to establish financial goals; matched goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
- Provided financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Met with clients to discuss personal, professional, and financial goals
- Worked with full time advisors to create savings and investment plans for clients
- Attended and participated in weekly production meetings
- Intern of the week for 2 weeks in a row as a result of production numbers
- Maintained 40 dials, booked 3 meetings, and kept 3 meetings daily
- Life and Health Insurance Certified
- Use computers for various applications, such as Higlas, MCS, and EDoc or word processing, read upon procedures and educate providers on CMS rules and regulations for providers Bankruptcy or owes Medicare based upon outstanding loans.
- Establish AR’s and issue demand letters within the appropriate timeframe, in those instances where manual intervention is needed.
- Initiate withholding if cost report or credit balance has not been received by provider and/or apply cash received (once deposited) to the applicable AR’s.
- Conduct any follow-up activity with providers as required.
- Track data for financial reporting purposes as needed
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases by using Excel such as refunds, deposits, and posted payment updates.
- Client face to face Life and Health Insurance Sales.
- Managed a 1000 plus client portfolio.
- Personal marketing of products.
- Produced, managed my own leads.