- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Managing purchasing for Junior and Senior Campuses
- Month End, Year End reporting
- Liaise with year end internal auditor
- Providing advice of financial and administrative policies and procedures
- Other general financial management tasks as designated by the Principal or delegates
- Run credit checks and write contracts for repayment of fees.
- Bill insurance, contact insurance companies to check on status of claim payments and resolve nonpayment issues.
- Collect and deposit money into bank account and perform monthly reconciliation.
- Enter invoices into software, print and mail accounts payable checks.
- Supervise money Counters
- Check reports of the money counter and receive money collected
- In case of discrepancy, this should be reconciled immediately
- Deposit all funds received
- Provide voucher and deposit slips of all money deposited and report of the collection to the treasurer
- Evaluate and Process requests for fund release
- In-charge of Council treasury and Marketing Lead.
- Formulated Council budget for the entire year.
- Raised and managed sponsorship funds amounting to Rs 2.5 Lakhs.
- Built Strong and Fruitful association with Startups.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy
- Calculate and prepare checks for different kind payments.