- Recruitment Delivery Management
- Identify the real hiring problems & Update/Design new recruiting procedures
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Projects Governance (Internal & External Reviews)
- Handled complete recruitment life cycle
- Screen & scrutinize the CV for various competencies prior to the profile being shared to the client
- Sourcing profiles as per the requirements of the business units from various sourcing pockets like referrals, job portals.
- Updating the candidate’s profiles according to the specified requirement of the client.
- Targeting companies & closing the position with the time frame.
- Interaction with Team Leads for requirement understanding
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring decisions, candidate salary negotiation, offers.
- Handled internal recruitment – bulk hiring.
- Generate daily and weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Source Profiles through Job Portals, References and Head hunting. Posting the requirement in job portals/ advertisement/campus hiring.
- Schedule interviews with the hiring managers, salary negotiation, offer confirmation
- Handled on boarding, induction, maintaining employee files
- Preparing the MIS Report
recruitment manager (hiring & projects)
- Managed labor day and other career Job Fairs while ensuring adherence to department budget, schedule, and booth set up.
- Monitored and tracked resume of applicants for reports.
- Conducted end to end hiring for the stake holders.
- Built the entire team from scratch and implemented various process to make sure their performance is upto the mark.
- Refining and rolling out monthly/quarterly recruiting metrics (qualitative and quantitative) in consultation with the leadership team. Drive the narrative of recruiting status with data.
- Managing a team of high level TA professionals and achieving hiring targets.
- Own and improve the recruiting process and tools to drive higher quality of candidates, conversion rates, TATs and a superior candidate experience.
- Developing and implementing recruitment operation and related programs including creative sourcing plans to attract diverse talent across all functional areas across all locations, with a laser focus on social media, employment brand initiatives, campus relations, employee referral programs and vendor management.
- Assigning workload for the team and ensure appropriate workload balance for each direct report given their abilities and the size of the assignment while providing adequate guidance and support. Review and track performance
- Translating recruitment initiatives and metric insights into actionable strategies for the team.
- Working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on Business Priorities and Business enabling scenarios and to change track as per needs.